Om mig

Mitt foto
Jag är en tjej med glimten i ögat och kämpar på med vardagliga ting, som man, barn och hundar

måndag 16 juli 2007

I am a Bitch......I am a lover.........


I hate the world today. You're so good to me.
I know but I can't change tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused. I don't envy you.
I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one!
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream I'm nothing in between!
You know you wouldn't want it any other way,
So take me as I am! This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man, Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing! Just when you think you've got me figured out the season's already changing, I think it's cool you do what you do and don't try to save me!
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease! I'm a goddess on my knees when you hurt, when you suffer I'm your angel undercover I've been numbed,
I'm revived can't say I'm not alive, You know I wouldn't want it any other way! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint

Inga kommentarer:

Hoppas ni hittat hit

Jag har just flyttat från Blogg.se så att jag hoppas att alla mina läsare hittar hit istället, gamla som nya läsare är välkomna!